Best Jokes Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blonde Jokes

+2
bigbowla532
Jwalshjr
6 posters

Go down

Blonde Jokes Empty Blonde Jokes

Post  Jwalshjr Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:24 pm

There are a lot of Blonde jokes out there, if you have one that you feel is worthy, then this is the right place for you, have fun!
Jwalshjr
Jwalshjr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blonde Jokes Empty Re: Blonde Jokes

Post  bigbowla532 Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am

What did the blonde say say when she walked into the bar.

Ouch!
bigbowla532
bigbowla532

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharkbate Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:26 am

Wanna know how to keep a blonde busy.Scroll down v

Scroll up.^
Sharkbate
Sharkbate

Back to top Go down

Blonde Jokes Empty More

Post  Sharkbate Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:10 am

On the first day of training for parachute jumping, a blonde listened intently to the instructor. He told them to start preparing for landing when they are at 300 feet.

The blonde asked, "How am I supposed to know when I'm at 300 feet?"

"That's a good question. When you get to 300 feet, you can recognize the faces of people on the ground."

After pondering his answer, she asked, "What happens if there's no one there I know?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three blondes are in an elevator when the elevator suddenly stops and the lights go out. They try using their cell phones to get help, but have no luck. Even the phones are out.

After a few hours of being stuck with no help in sight, one blonde says to the others "I think the best way to call for help is by yelling together."

The others agree with the first, so they all inhale deeply and begin to yell loudly "Together, together, together."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.
"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like an accordion that was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"
"Yes, officer, I'm just fine" the blonde chirped.
"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.
"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began. I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this TREE pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ANOTHER tree! I served to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was ...."
"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth." ------------------------
Sharkbate
Sharkbate

Back to top Go down

Post  WhatTheBuckGuy Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:08 am

A Blonde is at a bar watching tv. she is sitting next to a stranger. they see a man on the news whos about to jump off a building. the stranger says to the blonde, " I bet u $20 hes gonna jump." the blonde accepts. the guy jumps, and the blonde takes out her money. the guy says, no its ok. i saw this on tv earlier today, this is just a recording. the blonde says, "ya me 2, but i didn't think he would do it twice
WhatTheBuckGuy
WhatTheBuckGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Game_Guy121 Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:15 pm

what do u do when a blond throws a grenade at u. pull the pin and throw it back.
what do u do when a blond throws a pin at u? run 4 the hills she still has the gernad.lol Laughing

Theres a blonde at the bar, and shes at the table and orders water, and then a second blonde walks in and sits down at the same table and orders the same thing, and has a puzzle of elmo, and then two more come in and they all sit down at the same table and order the same things and say, 3 WEEKS!!!

And the waiter got curious and said, "Excuse me but what are you celebrating?" and they go, we set out to tell the whole world that blondes arnt dumb, so we did thi puzzle that says 1-3 years, but we did it in 3 weeks!!!

how do you know when a blond is having a bad day?
when theres a tampon on here desk and shes looking for a pencil

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Game_Guy121
Game_Guy121

Location : Some where in the World -.-................................................

https://bestjokesever.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow9859 Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:10 am

there is a blond rowing a boat in the middle of a hay field

another blond sees her and says "People like you make us look bad. If iI could swim i would kick your @$$"

Laughing
Shadow9859
Shadow9859

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down