Best Jokes Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your Bar Jokes here!

2 posters

Go down

Post your Bar Jokes here! Empty Post your Bar Jokes here!

Post  SkullZero1 Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:50 am

Post jokes that go "So a ___ and a _____ walk into a bar...." or are similar here
SkullZero1
SkullZero1

Back to top Go down

Post your Bar Jokes here! Empty Re: Post your Bar Jokes here!

Post  Jwalshjr Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:24 am

John was sitting outside his local pub one day, enjoying a quiet pint and generally feeling good about himself, when a nun suddenly appears at his table and starts decrying the evils of drink.

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Drinking is a Sin! Alcohol is the blood of the devil!"

Now John gets pretty annoyed about this, and goes on the offensive.

"How do you know this, Sister?"

"My Mother Superior told me so."

"But have you ever had a drink yourself? How can you be sure that what you are saying is right?"

"Don't be ridiculous--of course I have never taken alcohol myself"

"Then let me buy you a drink - if you still believe afterwards that it is evil I will give up drink for life"

"How could I, a Nun, sit outside this public house drinking?!"

"I'll get the barman to put it in a teacup for you, then no one will ever know."

The Nun reluctantly agrees, so John goes inside to the bar.

"Another pint for me, and a triple vodka on the rocks", then he lowers his voice and says to the barman "and could you put the vodka in a teacup?"

"Oh no! It's not that Nun again is it?"
Jwalshjr
Jwalshjr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jwalshjr Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:44 am

A man drinks a shot of whiskey every night before bed. After years of this, the wife wants him to quit; she gets two shot glasses, filling one with water and the other with whiskey.

After getting him to the table that had the glasses, she brings his bait box. She says "I want you to see this." She puts a worm in the water it, and it swims around.

She puts a worm in the whiskey, and the worm dies immediately. She then says, feeling that she has made her point clear, "what do you have to say about this experiment?"

He responds by saying: "If I drink whiskey, I won't get worms!"
Jwalshjr
Jwalshjr
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down